Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cat Poop Cake

gross cat poop cake






















Ok, so for the upcoming dog party I made a cat poop cake.  Why?  Because every dog I've had loves to eat cat poop.  It is SO gross!  But since dog's really don't know it's their birthday I wanted to gear this party towards the kids. The dog's owner has two young boys. Boys love anything gross, apparently.  I wouldn't know but am learning since I have two girls.  I found this from here and she gives great instructions so I didn't feel like repeating them. By the way I copied her's exactly. You can get all the details there. I don't think she gave the cost of the litter pan and scooper (bought at Wal-mart). I paid $3.00 for the litter pan and $1.00 for the scooper = $4.00 for great presentation.  It's all about the looks, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The poop hanging off the side is my favorite part. SO GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...