Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day School Treats

Clover Sucker Garden
Every class needs a clover sucker lollipop garden for St. Patrick's Day, right?  Well at least my daughter's class will have one.  Her sweet little teacher likes the water bottles I do and I can't just do one thing so..... I made these too.  The original creator here used Charms Blow Pop suckers and I wanted to but Wal-mart was out and then when I went to CVS to try and find them I figured out that they are blow pops (with gum). Duh. I knew that hence the name blow pops.  No gum at school.  So it worked out better that I used dum dums they are smaller and worked out perfect, with no gum.

With Glittering Eyes has a very detailed tutorial if you are wanting to do this too.  The only thing I did different was use dum dum suckers, put my styrofoam blocks in a square since I had two, use hot glue to put on the fence and grass, and use my own files but it's pretty much the exact same.

Here are the files if you have a Silhouette and would like to make one too:)


Personalized st. patrick's day water bottles

Here are the St. Patrick's Day water bottles I did for Payton's class.  I really don't believe in reinventing the wheel if you don't have to, but I never can just leave the original as is. So I made the clover bigger, added the teacher's name with a heart and added a dotted border. Oh, and they were originally toppers too.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Your lolly project turned out adorable! I am so sorry to be coming so late to the party-- I have been working out of town and too crazy busy to check out blogs but so glad I remembered to swing by here!! Love your projects and your blog! Happy Crafting!! Nadia

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...