Saturday, October 17, 2015

Chalkboard Art Tutorial

diy chalkboard art
Here is my Halloween chalkboard. It's a little busy for my taste...but it's only going to be up for a few weeks so I can live with it. The design is Lindsay Letters. I love all of her stuff and now you can buy some of her work at Hobby Lobby!

BTW This is how I do all my chalkboards. I start with finding a design I like, then resize it and touch it up a little or a lot depending on the image quality I have in Photoshop, size it to 8 1/2 x 11, and have it printed at an office supply store on a transparency for .75 cents.
diy hand lettering
Here is my dog photo bombing as I'm trying to show you the image projected up on the board from the overhead. She loves the projector. She literally runs to me and waits for me to plug it in. It's her favorite craft machine because its puts out heat like a heater. She's crazy. My kids were literally swimming this week it's still so hot here in Texas. It should be called Hot-ober instead of October.

diy chalkboard
Here is the board during mid production. It's really easy to do. You should try it!
Need more inspiration? Check out my other chalkboards:Good Mom MottoAutumn is the Year's Last Loveliest SmileEaster Bunny & Chicks Chalkboard




No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...