Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Balloon Time Helium Tank Review

diy helium tank
My little one just turned 5! Since we've been back around our family we usually do my kid's parties at a venue. This time my little one choose the movies. Yay! I've never done a movie birthday party before. We watched The Jungle Book. Which is a little intense. The birthday girl actually had to come and sit on my lap. Lol. I love her still being little.

decorations for birthday party

helium tank
I never can just come to a party. I have to bring the party too. So, when I was asked to review Balloon Time Helium Tanks...I jumped at the chance. But before I went and got the tank we still hadn't decided on a venue for the party. So, I literally drove this tank to another state. One of the little things that is easily overlooked is the packaging. Well besides the tank being super light it has these two little holes on the side of the box. These are for your fingers so you can carry it. This was wonderful to have since I had to carry it from the car to the room at the theater and had tons of other stuff to carry as well. The tank isn't heavy but it's awkward so those little finger holes make it EASY to carry. It's the little things people...and this is one of them.
diy balloon air

The tank is so easy to operate. Even a child could do it. And that is exactly what happened while I was acting like a crazy maniac to get the room setup. My other daughter, a 9 year old, and mother blew up all the balloons. She aired them while my mom tied them. You can guess what her duty is going to be at the next party;)  The room was filled with balloons but amidst the chaos I forgot to take a picture of the ceiling. Balloon Time Helium Tanks are great if you are at a venue and need to air up balloons there. Because trust me I and my husband both have driven with a car full of balloons and it is not fun. Then try getting them outside inside without them getting tangled up. It's. not. going. to. happen.

Thanks Balloon Time Helium Tanks for sending me the gift card for the tank. I am sold! I won't do a party without my OWN Balloon Time Helium Tank.

3 comments:

  1. I am sold! I won't do a party without my OWN Balloon Time Helium Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get excited when I see helium gas cylinder, it reminds me of fun times with balloons and makes me want to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your blog I found that you must have to buy some Helium filled balloon from the store that is the most famous in United States. Balloons Lane will be the best choice for air filled helium balloons.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...