Friday, February 25, 2011

Dillards: Additonal 40% Already Reduced Merchandise


Here is round two of Dillard's winter clearance sale.  The rest of the store like I had mentioned in my previous shopping trip had their additional 40% off already reduced merchandise starting yesterday 2/25 - 2/27.  The big & tall department we scored really big but I was disappointed to see only 40% off instead of the 50% off that we had gotten from the big & tall.  Also, some things weren't reduced as much as I would have liked but, I think we still got some really good bargains and more Christmas presents and birthday presents.



I plan on giving the OSU fan in our family this Christmas the sweat jacket originally $60 & the black long sleeved OSU shirt originally $24.  I spent on this Christmas present $21.00.  I also will be giving the OSU as a birthday present with something else but will still keep the total under budget.


I bought the vest for skiing because besides skiing being very expensive, so is the clothing to go along with it.

This is part of an early Birthday present for my husband.


Our family is divided so I will be giving the OU fan these OU shirts on their Birthday and Christmas.  I bought some OU for myself too since we will be moving out of state very soon and still wanted to show my Oklahoma pride even though I care nothing about football.  I also bought the snowflake thermal for skiing.


I love Hello Kitty and so does my daughter so I couldn't resist buying up a big bunch of it especially since she will be starting Kindergarten this fall.


I love the sweater dress and the cable knit tights to match.  And what about that fancy giraffe.




You can't go wrong with soft knit pants for little girls.





Here is a cute little bear coat for the little one.  These scarfs are really neat too because do you see the pockets on either side they are for your hands?  I will be giving one of these for a Christmas present and keeping one for myself.



I wore alot of scarves this year so I bought myself this cute crocheted flowery scarf.  Can you believe someone would pay $69 just because it was brand name? 

My daughter loves this Fancy Nancy dress even though she has no idea who she is.  She is all girl and just loves all the tulle and girlyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...